We make your job easy.
Custom Development Solutions, Inc. (CDS) is a full-service fundraising consulting firm specializing in the resident direction of capital campaigns, for non-profits, large and small. Dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations meet – and exceed – their fund-raising goals for annual operating expenses, new facilities, and capital improvement, CDS provides efficient, dependable, high-quality fund-raising advice.
We help non-profits through the entire fundraising process:
- Designing and implementing the fund-raising plan for the nonprofit;
- Monitoring the progress of a non-profit’s capital campaign; and
- Suggesting any adjustments necessary to ensure success.
CDS’ tailored development solutions include:
- Strategic Planning and Board Development for non-profit organizations
- Campaign Feasibility and Planning Study for a nonprofit’s Capital Campaign
- Capital Campaign Direction for the non-profit organization
- Capital Campaign Consulting
- Capital Campaign Management and Coaching Program (A New, Innovative Program)
- General Fundraising Advice and Counsel for non-profits
- Development Audits for non-profits
CDS also offers additional services for nonprofits such as: Prospective Donor Research, Non-Profit Board Building, Leadership Recruitment and Training, Website Design, Marketing Strategies, SEO, and Non-Profit Executive Search and Recruiting.
CAMPAIGN FEASIBILITY & PLANNING STUDY
Thinking about a capital campaign? We will help determine your organization's readiness and reception within the community. We will develop a plan that identifies potential leaders and donors, realistic goals, and a timeline for a successful capital campaign.
CDS will enable your Non Profit Board to maximize effectiveness by providing detailed board member job descriptions, leading board training workshops, coaching executive management in leadership skills and facilitating board/staff retreats and orientations.
We will internally conduct a development audit of your professional fundraising programs in order to recommend the best actionable steps to reinforce your non-profit organization's infrastructure and future sustainability.
Major Gift Fundraising is vital to the growth and the sustenance of a healthy non-profit organization. These relationships must be cultivated and harvested with great care to ensure that they develop into stronger and more passionate relationships with the non-profit organization through quality engagement, education and cultivation.