Get to know the 4 letters that will change the way you feel about paying your South Carolina taxes:
S C R A
INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIP FUND
Dollar-for-dollar tax credit
Every year, South Carolinians contribute millions of dollars to the state in taxes. What if you could control where your tax dollars were spent?
What if you could ensure your tax dollars contribute to job growth in our state?
With a contribution to South Carolina Research Authority's (SCRA) Industry Partnership Fund, that is possible. South Carolina offers a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for contributions to the Industry Partnership Fund.
What's in it for you?
- Contributions provide a 100% credit against SC state taxes up to $250,000 per year.
- C-Corporation and pass through corporations may also be eligible for a federal tax deduction.
Your impact by the numbers:
- 4,099 jobs are supported by SCRA.
- For every 10 jobs created by SCRA, an additional 15 jobs are created in related industries. That's powerful growth.
- The average salary for a job created by SCRA is $71,000. That's $30,000 above the state average.
- SCRA has an average impact of $688 million on the South Carolina innovation economy each year.
- What if 100% of your state tax contribution went to ensuring job growth?
You can make that happen. To learn more, fill out this form:
[wpforms id="6733" title="false" description="false"]