CDS’ general fundraising advice and counsel supplies cost-effective means while strengthening your organization’s fundraising operation and helping you meet your fundraising goals. We counsel you to:
- Obtain a basic evaluation of your organization’s development operation;
- Receive a set of initial plans and recommendations with follow-up;
- Have a CDS director offer solutions to specific problems, review brochures, and make general suggestions;
- Conduct a training seminar or rehearse volunteers for an important solicitation; and
- Have a CDS director spend time working with your organization on any number of tasks, such as the implementation of an effective pledge collection system or initiating a planned giving component into the organization’s mix.